ALL CHEESECLOTH IS NOT THE SAME
What to Look for in a Quality Cheesecloth:
– Can it be washed and reused?
– Does it have a consistent weave?
– Is it made from virgin cotton or is it recycled material?
– Is it free of bleaches and dyes that might contaminate foods or irritate sensitive skin?
The Benefits of Using Brighenti Cheesecloth:
Our cheesecloth is delicate enough to be used as a newborn baby wrap, yet strong enough to polish fine wood furniture. The Grade 60 mesh (32×28 tpi) makes straining whey and other food products possible without double or triple folding. The tight weave allows our cheesecloth to be washed and reused many times without loosing its shape or effectiveness.
Spice bags, cheese and wine making, canning, straining stocks, basting wraps for turkey or chicken, poaching fish, polishing fine wood furniture, newborn baby wraps, facial invigorating cloths.
Why Brighenti Cheesecloth is different from other brands:
– Made in the USA
– Sourced from a textile mill in continuous operation for over 100 years
– Modern, state-of-the-art looms ensure a consistent weave without flaws or irregularities
– Brighenti Culinary stands behind our products 100%
Our No-Hassle Guarantee:
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with this product, please contact customer service and we will immediately refund your purchase price – no questions asked.
Don’t wait for this sale to end! Go to the top of this page and click the ADD TO CART button before we return to our regular pricing.