One of the most used pans in any well-equipped kitchen. French skillets have sloped sides so that foods slide out easily. Used for cooking omelets, pancakes, quesadillas, sauteing vegetables, searing steaks, fish and poultry. The nonstick surface makes cleanup effortless. Imported.
- Dimensions: Measures 8.5″ wide by 15.15″ long by 2.25″ tall/deep
- Material: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Restaurant tested by professional chefs, DuPont’s Autograph 2 nonstick coated interior and exterior is safe for use with metal utensils
- Hard-anodized construction heats quickly and evenly reducing “hot spots” that can burn foods
- Twice as hard as stainless steel, this hard-anodized construction is preferred for its extraordinary durability
- The Anolon SureGrip handle is a comfortable combination of stainless steel and silicone
- Dual riveted and oven safe to 400 F/206 C